Saturday 2 March 2013

Lorac Behind The Scenes Primer- Holy Grail!

I came across my holy grail eye primer about two years ago. Prior to finding it, I had been using Urban Decay's Primer potion, but this was causing my eyelids to dry out and making them flaky. I had bought a Lorac eyeshadow set, which came with a free sample of their primer, and I decided to try it out to see if it was any better than the Urban Decay one.



The primer is slightly thicker than the urban decay one, and is flesh colored when you squeeze it out but goes on clear. I don't have oily eyelids so haven't really had much of a problem with eyeshadows lasting but I did have issues with creasing. This primer fixed that creasing problem, and my eye makeup has lasted 16 hours with it on. The thicker formula was more moisturising on my eyes than the Urban Decay one, so my flaky eyes were quickly cured.

I believe this eye primer is very underrated in the beauty community, and so I just wanted to give it some love since I've gone through the sample, and am now on my second full sized one. I couldn't do without it. It is a shame, however, that it's not available in Ireland so I have to stock up on it in America, but it lasts so long I don't need to restock very often.

Have you found any good eye primers? Let me know!

XOXO,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment